The Dynamics of the Seven Spirits of God
1. Love your neighbour as yourself... consider that others have the same basic needs as you do.. therefore.. feel compassion.. not indifference. This is what Loving kindness is.
2. Accept people for who they are.. don’t try to change them.. respect individuality.. and allow others to unfold with liberty. This is true Righteousness.. "Those who are healthy.. don't need a physician".. taught Jesus.
3. Make your own Judgments.. don’t allow other people to do it for you. Take responsibility for your own actions. Listen to your conscience. Remember that authentic Justice is being fair.. and treating others equally.
4. Act Peacefully towards one another.. bear in mind that attacking someone undermines our own integrity.. while living in concord preserves our dignity. However.. don’t take any nonsense from anyone lacking in decency.
5. Understand Wisdom.. know who you are.. where you come from.. and where you are going from here. All answers are found within us.. others can only teach us what we already know in our hearts.
6. Speak the Truth… because honesty and trust is a strong foundation.. that we can all build on. Honesty strengthens our relationship towards each other.. while trust is what binds us together.
7. War against the Devil.. to gain our Freedom.. because the system is like a huge machine.. that has no heart to guide it wisely.. and.. often.. its dictates are based on naivety.
"Hence do not judge anything before the due time, until the Lord comes, who will bring both the secret things of darkness to light and make the councels of the heart manifest."
How Did Jesus Explain God.. ?
No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom position with the Father is the one that has explained him.
John 1:18 &
And What Is This Knowledge.. ?
For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God;
Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives,
will he really find the faith on the earth?
Ethics & law is probably one of the most simple things to understand in scripture.. since it is easily all summed up in living by the Golden Rule - That we should treat each other as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
A collection of prophecies concerning the changes that are just beginning to take place.. at this new millennium.
Prophecy has nothing to do with the end of the world, but is to do with establishing Peace and Truth amongst mankind.
This area examines the facts and the philosophies that are able to convey a clearer understanding of the afterlife. It sets out to prove logically that the Spirit of Life is continually evolving and proceeds in quantum like leaps from one level to another.
This area also contains the judgments against the worldly authorities.. with their deceptive ideas.
However, Jesus and the prophets, with their words, have nailed the Serpent to the cross.
Many.. even today.. still associate the word occult with magic & supernatural, whereas, in fact, it's chief concern is with wisdom and ethics. The Bible itself is an occult book and if one looks carefully enough there is a perfect idea concealed in among the myths, riddles, and stories - The Vision
The library, the "home of wisdom" has a good collection of spiritual and occult classics. Inspired ancient & modern writings. There is also a documents section.. and a section of useful quotations. Links pages to other libraries, Art galleries.. and other excellent sites.
The Seven Spirits of God.. which are mentioned in Revelation.. are a central theme that runs through the entire scripture. This area is generally concerned with the different defintions of God and with what the word "God" means by looking at its usage within the framework of its context.
"Into your hand I entrust my Spirit, you have redeemed me, O God of Truth.''
"Do we.. then.. abolish law by means of our faith?
Never may that happen!
On the contary.. we establish the Law."
"God is Love.. and he that remains in love.. remains in union with God.. and God remains in union with him."
"Here I am bringing up for her a recuperation and health.. and I will heal them and reveal to them an abundance of Peace and Truth."
"Now.. God is the Spirit.. and where the Spirit of God is there is Freedom."
"And the Truth proves to be missing.. and anyone turning away from badness is being ruined. And God got to see.. and it was bad in His eyes that there was no Justice."
"True Wisdom has built its house out of Seven Pillars."
"God Himself.. in Wisdom.. founded the Earth. He solidly fixed the Heavens with Discernment."
Proverbs 3:19 & 9:1
"He has also put his seal upon us and has given us the token of what is to come, that is, the spirit in our hearts."
"And I saw standing in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures and in the midst of the elders a lamb as though it had been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, which eyes mean the Seven Spirits of God that have been sent forth into the whole earth."
"And out of the throne there are proceeding lightnings and voices and thunders; and there are seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, and these mean the Seven Spirits of God."
Book of Revelation 5:6 & 4:5
The Christ's God-like Identity
The Manifestation of the Seven Spirits
The Seven Spirits in Buddhism
The most significant thing that the Bible.. and Buddhist doctrines.. share in common.. is that the Seven Spirits are placed in the highest position within both teachings.. meaning they are central to both belief systems.
We can easily see this by the language that surrounds these values. Words like.. God.. throne.. king.. prince.. kingdom.. etc.. are all symbols of power.. authority.. and rule.
It was the intention.. that these values should govern us.. rather than the ill-conceived ideas of men. The agenda of any authentic religion is that we should become self-regulating.. just as all of nature is. Free from the dictates of strangers.
Also the grouping together of these core values.. functions to strengthen them even further.. For example.. Love.. Peace.. and Freedom… Truth and Justice.. Righteousness and Wisdom.. are so often combined together.